Croquet Academy launches its 2023 Coaching Programme
The Croquet Academy launches its 2023 Coaching programme with many of its courses being conducted on its World Quality lawns at Southwick. Players wishing to book on to any courses can do so via the Croquet Academy Website course entry page.
Highlights of the 2023 programme are:
- To encourage more players to take up or improve their game, prices for 2023 are the same or less than 2022.
- A new Modular Short Croquet course run over 4 sessions in the autumn and spring of 23/24 following the success of the 2022 series.
- A comprehensive series of AC courses covering players of all abilities including Cliff Jones’ Triple Peel course.
- A comprehensive set of GC courses covering players of all abilities with a choice of three venues: Southwick, Guildford & Tunbridge Wells
- A special one day course and seminar “Golf Croquet Mistakes (and how to avoid them), presented by Stephen Custance-Baker. This informative day is based on his book of the same title. Signed copies of his books will be available for sale at the end of the course.
- Following our first trial of an on demand modular course, we are delighted that Rich Waterman, the CA’s Director of Coaching, is offering an enhanced series of on-demand modules as well as 3 live Zoom sessions during the year. Entitled “Mindset Mastery”. Rich is an expert in his field and this course will be available world wide giving you the opportunity to improve your mindset and share experiences with a worldwide croquet community.
- Croquet needs more coaches and referees. In 2023 we are offering a subsidised Coaches Qualification Course as well as a GC Referees Qualification Course.
Fuller details of courses can be found on the Academy website and by contacting the Academy Secretary whose details you will find on the website.